May 1, 2010

My UPU Results...

MY UPU RESULTS


NO KAD PENGENALAN : 920127-02-5240

NAMA : MAISARAH BINTI ABDULLAH


TAHNIAH!

Anda telah berjaya ditawarkan program pengajian seperti berikut :

KOD PROGRAM : E2044

NAMA PROGRAM : DIPLOMA MIKROBIOLOGY

IPTA : UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MARA (UiTM)


my comment?

Well i made up my mind a a few months ago that when i receive offer for diploma, i have to decline it..and i will go to the matriculation college. Actually i felt a lil bit frustrated because what i want..what i applied.u_u
I dun get that offer! Darn it! This is my fate huh? I guess that's it for me. Diploma in Microbiology doesn't sound bad at all..But it's diploma..It takes my 3 years. That's all. I really love and interested in that course.But hmm...strive hard in college then! I want to achieve my ambition as a pharmacist! and I must go for it!

When u read this. U must be really wondering what i want? Truthfully i want Asasi Sains Hayat in UIAM.
Seeing my friend in FB writing on their wall like mad...about their dilemma..and all really pissed me off because it's 'asasi'! Just go for it! duhhh! I really want it! But i can't get it! So...what is the other choice other than striving hard in college! So...this is it guys!

Ok! this week is my last week to online, foruming, fb'ing', watching animes and so on. So i guess..when i'm there i must be a critically homesick person for sure! ( ; _ ; ) So i must finish all my works preparing to enter that college stuffs, making bank draft, ect ect.
Ahh....dun forget to mention that i will officially disappear from this world called cybernet on May 10th 2010..So remember it well! Hahahaa....i sound boastful enough..This blog, my blog have no readers at all! But i must say it! Lalalala~ (,") Who cares anyway! xDD


So...that's all from me right now..


-つづく-

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:48 PM

    setiap blog pasti ada pembacanya..anda kena yakin ..^__^..

    ReplyDelete