Jul 23, 2009

osashiburi.....n_n

Hey hey hey.....osashiburi dane? it's been a while...it's been 4 years already since i'm writing my blog about my daily activities at school and all that.. now i'm studying at smk dato' ahmad maher... a cluster school??? hmmm...i dun kno what cluster means and i'm wondering what is so great about this school anyway? it's just a normal school with normal students in it..and social rates here...OMG i dun know how to say this but it's suck..now that i'm saying this....i bet my old school is still the best...but emmm i have many good friends here...not that everything 'bout my new school sucks...there is a gud point anyway.. the friends here...hmmm care about each other?? we always teasing each other making us really really close....but you know what...i'm always hurting the otherz feeling...i dun kno y but it is my habit to hurt sum1's heart...and it satisfies me very da much...ahax....i have a my own group..or so what they call 'groupies'...and it's called as CliQueS...because we can't be apart even when going to toilet..we always together....this year is my last year as a high school student and I feel a little sad because the next year..groupies...waking up in da morning...teasing friends..hurtz other feeling and ect all that...there is no more next year...and in addition to that i'm going take spm this year...i will work hard to achieve my ambition...and i'm also worry bout my grades...*sob*...waaaaaa....wut am i doing anyway if i really worry bout my grade y i'm bother to write this blog anyway instead of studying for my spm??? and now i want to be mad with this download things...y the internet connection is so low 'round here?? I pay for this...grrr...i think that's all for today....and for another post i will write about my daily activities in new school and the event at my house...

No comments:

Post a Comment