Mar 12, 2006

moving out...

as u all know...i will move out. to kelantan...*sob*...so this is my last day i will be on9...and the other dayz i will be off9..lol..so minna san!! if i do sumethin wrong to all of u...please forgive me...and I would like to apologize to all of my friends in ares if my words hurts y'll... T______T den soda den sapo...isk isk...i really know who I am..and this is the saddest day in internet...waaaaaaaaaa I dun know how to tell...should I write my blog to all blog places? lol...should I tell about this...maybe nope >.>
hmmMmm did blogger face had changed?? o.o...so freaky freak 0.0?anyway matane minna san!! sayonara and oyasuminasai minna san!! I will be on9 10 years from now...juzz wait me..ahahaha...maybe I will be on9 in japan...who knows...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:05 PM

    Pindah kelantan?? asalnya kau orang mane??

    ReplyDelete