Apr 26, 2011

tadaima!

tadaima~~~

yup! i'm at home now! i'm very happy because i can stay at my house now...
errr wut am i saying? i'm not ready to write at this time actually..my words came out crappy..
i'm sorry...

this time i will stay at my home for about 3 months! believe it! 3 months! that's a whole lots of time while waiting for my exam results to come out! erk...and speaking of exam... the last exam that i encountered is chemistry paper 1...I am... so do not want to talk about it...

ok now we're talking about the last day at my college...KMK...yeah...does everybody knows wut KMK stands for?? (yeah!!!*the audience applauding and shouting*)

yeah...kolej mara kulim...haha it's the saddest day...because the friends that i met there...i can't see them again..1 year staying at KMK..i met various type of friends...the happy go lucky person, serious type of person, cool, sporting, ehemm annoying
well...they are all my friends, and i'm very proud to have friends like them...not to be exact but i love all my friends

ok...i'm straying of what actually i'm gonna tell you on that day...actually on that day, 20th April 2011 to be exact, after taking my final paper, i rushed out from the examination hall..because my father promised that he will come at 11 a.m. (at that time it is 10 a.m.) yeah...my father stayed at homestay... i forget wut that homestay called but it's nearer to the college.

so after hugging and saying my final goodbye to my friends..especially the E-crews,  
i went to my room and packed wut is needed to be packed..(i hope my grammar is correct..lol if not..please forgive me u_u)

fast forward >>

my parents arrived....and my friend....mailee came to help and say goodbye....well her parents came late because of many reasons....and then...tada! i arrived home!!! guess what?? who welcomed me home?? it's G&W kitten!! yeah he once become G&W kitten...but now..he has official name that is Simon Paul Shinoda a.k.a Simpol@Sipo(kelantanese dialect) he came and nya nya to my feet..hehe xD


that's all for now i guess...this post actually should be post on sunday but  kept postponed it...hehe
sorewa...mata nee~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment