Mar 4, 2006

shocked...

omg...I'm very shocked rite now...clueless...dun know wut to say...I'm BluRR....very blurr...yes thats' school doesn't have police cadet...oh my God...wut happen huh? my life will become miserable...wut I'm gonna do if police cadet doesn't exist in that school?? huh? huh??!! tell me...ewwwwwwww I'm very sad rite now.. T.T am I rite to choose that school as my school? I'm gonna miss my school...my smk sultanah asma...my fwens...ewwwwwww...it's hurting me....I dun know wut to do anymore....am I have faith with school youth cadet?? am I?? I'm not gonna accept this...I dun want all this happen to me...wut I'm gonna do? wut I'm gonna do?? huwaaaaaaa............ I dun want all this happen to me...y??! y??!! I will pray to God...God please have suscribe that school with police cadet...that's all..if not I dun know wut uniform bodies should I choose.. :'( and I dun want to move out from smk sultanah asma...it's give me alot of sweet memories with my fwens there...and moms...please please...let me live in hostel...I am clueless rite now..or one more things...should I juzz choose juzz a normal school?? who have police cadet? --'' it's depends on my father's conclusion...I dun know wut school that I should participating in.. 00'' oh well...gud nite all..it's 1.30???!! ohohoho...oyasuminasai and sayonara!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:13 PM

    why you so interested with police cadet??

    ReplyDelete