Feb 24, 2006

blabbering...u_u

lalalala~wanna write about wut today? nothing special la today...sob89 have a normal day juzz...dun have interesting things...juzz chat chat chat...wanna know where am I chatting?? in ares lol...in kampungchat.com..heh wtf...waaaaaaaaa T.T tomorrow!! tomorrow!! I gotta go to school! have some works to do...always like that...they'll cruel to me...always give some works to me..and I?? got to sacrifice my holiday's time...*sob*...waaaaaa T.T y all this happen to me?? y??! y?!! always want to disturbe me when I'm free...not always free >.> always have homeworks to do..do this do that...got to think about it..I'm not done with my homeworks yet...none of them ....oh well...hmMm...I think this is all I have... sayonara~ gud nite or oyasuminasai minna saN!

No comments:

Post a Comment