Feb 18, 2006

New Blogger in Town!

Opening....

welkem to my blog...I'm a new user...sob3....I juzz came back from Tupah yesterday...tupah had gave me a very sweet memories...that I can't never forget....there..I received many used experients to me to be use in da future...I learn new lessons there...about friendship,teamwork,joyness,sadness, and ect...actually tupah camping is for cadet police society in district tournament..so the camping is held 4 years once..and it is hard to be held b'cauze there are many problem in pejabat pendidikan negeri..so I felt very lucky to participated in that type of camping..and if PPN want to organize more type of camping like that..I'm sure I also want to be part of it...and y'll kno?? we won!! actually my school's cadet police have to platun..usely school juzz send 1 platun only but this year my school send 2 platun.the 2nd platun work as a backup if platun 1 dun win..and I had entered the platun 1 team...and congrate to me...platun 1 had won the competition!! hoyya! omedeto gozaimashta to me!! and i felt very happy when I heard about that...my hardwork work at all..lol...and this camping will stick in my memories ever after....this is juzz the beginning..I will tell u more about my journey since day one in tupah.. juzz wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment