Feb 22, 2006

everyday's life...

hahahahaha....todae is the boringest day ever...besides..I had a test todae...my 2nd test...this is a monthly test...ahhh...yokatta!! it's all over now! but...tomorrow....tomorrow...tomorrow again...arghh!!! I will have a test again....lol....tomorrow I will have kh,math,geog and sejarah test....T.T I dun want to read ma books...it's enough yesterday to blurring my brain..but today?? hmMm...will my brain accept more and more knowledge..after the all tired day yesterday?? ahahhaa...who knows >.> hmMm...today I made my bm,english,ag and science test...I think I'm doing my best for that test...I dun know...we juzz wait and see....I think I can improve more about my score...I will improve my score for january test...T.T it's dissappointing me..I dun want to tell y'll about my place in class.... :'( so dissappointing..if my parents know about this?? wut will happen to me? get scold by them I guess...sob89...it's hard to get A's in my school...it's not that hard...but...it's really rare for me to get 90%.. lol...I always get 90%..wut's the dissappoint dissappoit for?? my school's cruel!!! cruel!!! lol..ahahhaa...hey hey heyx...dun worry be happyit's for that student sake juzz...[advicing my self x] ] hMmm...entirely for todae..I think I'm doin my best for my test todae...and if I fail...it doesn't mean that I'm fail forever.... x] waaaaaa so proud!! ajajajaja....I love my school...forever and ever!! daisuki desu!

hmMmm...think about it...I guess that's all for todae...ehehehe...I will tell ya tomorrow ok...ahaha...if y'll wanna read...
p/s : writing blog is juzz like talkin to myself...it's juzz like a monolog...and that's y I like to write blog...ahahahha x]

and if all of u have a time..please visit my 2nd and 3rd blog at www.xanga.com/naruto_yondaime
http://spaces.msn.com/tripest
hmMmm... I dun think that address link is correct..hmmm...wut ever >.>

sayonara and oyasuminasai minna san and a gambate kurasaiyo to me for tomorrow monthly test!!! 'wish me good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment