Feb 21, 2006

test...

waaaaaaa....sob56....tomorrow....tomorrow...my 2nd test in school....can I do it?? yes I can!! gambate to me!!! gambate gambate gambate!!!tomorrow test will be bahasa melayu,english,science and agama...aahahha...y'll know where am I studying?? ahahahha....my school is >>>> smk sultanah asma!!! waaaa I'm very proud of it!!! if someone know about this school.. tell me low...hmmMM...does anybody of u know this school?? this school is situated in kedah....yaaaaaa!! in kedah...ahaha...it's well known on its band....[pancagaram]..I dun know how famous my school is...but oh well...no matter how I will make my school more and more famous...ahahhaa...yeah!! that's da spirit!! and that's all for todae...I guess I have to read my books... T.T

'sayonara and oyasuminasai!'[assalamualaikum..]

No comments:

Post a Comment