Feb 19, 2006

Boring day...

waaaaaaa....y today is the boringest day in da world??? y??! y??!! maybe becauze I got cold...lol...I'm sick...T_______T..I got headache....arghhh!!! it annoying me...lol....sob3...I dun want cold..I want warm...lol...wtf that I'm tafin about?? ahhh...maybe b'cauze of my headache...aahaha....I got nothin to do..in ares they......T.T...I dun wun to talk bout it...and I felt very boring...I'm bored...bored bored bored bored...hmMmM about the TuPaH caMpinG...I'll tell u next time when I feel free...and I like to tell y'll about that story!! ^^ but poor me...got no pic from TuPah...huwaaaaaaaa....sob90..I forgot to bring my camera...got no image memories about that camping...feel so dissapointed...T___________T but...oh well...it will stick in my heart forever and ever...and it will not go away juzz like that..I will always remember about that memories...about that sweetest memories ever!! I will not forget!!! hmMm....that's all...lol

oyasuminasai and sayonara minna san!!! c ya!! haachooo!


No comments:

Post a Comment