Feb 23, 2006

freedom...

yoshaaaa!!! yahoooo!!!! hoyaaaaaaaa!!! lol...ahahhaha x] today is my freedom...finally!! finally! my test had pasted away...lol...I'm managed to do all my test well...todae's test is >> math,geog,kh and history...waaaa....geog and history is freakin scared me so muchy cruchy! T_______T I felt so nervous when I doin that test...that test is freakin hard..math and kh is juzz simple...and I done it in juzz 30 minutesss only...waaaa...so happy todae la!! i got all wut I cant todae....I feel good ~~ I know that I want that~ I feel good~ hmMmM todae doesn't have any interesting things...juzz monthly test..and sob78...I will move out from .... argh!! dun want to tell y'll about that...it's really annoying me... it make me really sad.. sob90...wut's more?? juzz that...I guessed...hmMmmm...nothing more...ok....on ur mark...get set....go!!

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

2 1/2

1

0!!!

oyasuminasai and sayonara minna san!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment