May 22, 2011

TVXQ - I Don't Know (New Japanese Single 2011)

TVXQ - I Don't Know [Lyrics]




Lyrics: Kim Boo Min
Composed by: hitchhiker


愛し過ぎた Irony はまり込むよ迷路に
Aishishisugita irony hamari komuyo meironi
Irony of loving too deeply, I got caught in a maze

見事な悲劇のStory 始まりはどんな素顔だ

Migotona higeki no story hajimariha donna sugaoda
An amazing tragic story, what was the true face at the beginning?

誘われてアフロディーテ でも正体はメドゥーサ
Sasowarete Aphrodite demo shoutaiha Medusa
Asked out for a date by Aphrodite, but her real identity was Medusa

見つめるものを吸い込む 瞳はBlack holeになる
Mitsumerumonowo suikomu hitomiha black hole ninaru
She absorbs anyone who gazes her, her eyes are black holes


嘘だろ?まさか嘘だろ?
 酔わされクラクラと
Usodaro? Masaka usodaro? Yowasare kurakurato
Isn’t it a lie? Shouldn’t it be untrue? I’m intoxicated and getting dizzy.

君には他の誰かが? 渦巻く疑惑を手に
Kiminiha hokano darekaga? Uzumaku giwakuwo teni
Is there anyone else? Becoming very suspicious.


Hey girl, I don’t know いつだって病みつきさ クセになる 
Hey girl I don’t know itsudatte yamitsukisa kuseninaru
Hey girl, I don’t know, I’m always addicted and it’s becoming a habit

運命も永遠も 君の中 Oh I don’t know
Unmeimo eienmo kimino naka Oh I don’ t know
The destiny and eternity are both in your hands, oh I don’t know


超妄想が暴走 いっそ悪女 逐にガチでそろそろ登場
Choumousou ga bousou isso akujo tsuini gachide sorosoro toujou
The ultra fantasy is getting out of control. I’d rather that she be a bad girl. She just appeared on the scene for real

うかうかしてたらヤバイって 誰よりも熱いのに
Ukaukashitetara yabaitte dareyorimo atsuinoni
It’s risky if I’m not paying any attention, though, my passion is deeper than anyone


パズルみたいに destiny ポアロも無理な Mystery
Puzzle mitaini destiny Poirot mo murina Mystery
The destiny seems as a puzzle, even Poirot cannot solve this mystery

君へと落ちて行くよ ハンドルのないローラーコースター
Kimiheto ochite yukuyo handoru no nai roller coaster
I will fall to you, like a roller coaster without a handle


有り得ない マジであり得ない 乱されキリキリ舞
Arienai majide arienai midasa re kirikiri mai
Impossible, seriously impossible, I’m confused and really under the gun

右かと思えば左 全く頭痛い
Migikato omoeba hidari mattaku atama itai
You say right, then you say left, I’m really getting a headache


Hey I don’t know いつだって病みつきさ クセになる (溺れてゆく)
Hey I don’ t know itsudatte yamitsukisa kuseninaru (obore teyuku )
Hey I don’t know, I’m always addicted and it’s becoming a habit (addicted to love)

運命も永遠も 君の中 Oh I don’t know(謎めく)
Unmeimo eienmo kimino naka Oh I don’ t know (nazomeku)
The destiny and eternity are in your hands, oh I don’t know, (becoming enigmatic)

Girl, oh I don't know秘かにそそのかす 唇に(このまま)
Girl, oh I don’t know Hisokani sosonokasu kuchibiruni (konomama)
Girl, oh, I don’t know, secretly enticing her, kissing her lips (I want this moment to continue forever)

囚われてく 何もかも Oh I don't know
Torawareteku nanimo kamo Oh I don’t know
I’m getting captured, everything, oh I don’t know


消えない傷が 痛むとしても I won’t give you up now
Kienai kizuga itamu toshitemo I won’t give you up now
Even if the lasting hurts do not fade away and hurts me, I won’t give you up now

会いたい 会いたい そう君だから
Aitai aitai sou kimi dakara
I want to see you, see you, yes, it’s because of you


Hey I don’t know いつだって病みつきさ クセになる(溺れてゆく)
Hey I don’t know Itsudatte yamitsukisa kuseninaru (obore teyuku)
Hey I don’t know, I’m always addicted and it’s becoming a habit (addicted to love)

運命も永遠も 君の中 Oh I don’t know (謎めく)
Unmeimo eienmo kimino naka Oh I don’ t know (nazomeku)
The destiny and eternity are in your hands, oh I don’t know (without inhibition)

Girl oh I don't know秘かにそそのかす 唇に(このまま)
Girl oh I don’t know Hisokani sosonokasu kuchibiruni (konomama)
Girl oh I don’t know, quietly entice her, kissing her lips (I want this moment to continue forever)


囚われてく何もかも Oh I don't know
Torawareteiku nanimo kamo Oh I don’t know
I’m getting captured, everything, oh I don’t know



Source: maxuknow25@youtube & Recochoku
Trans: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Special thanks: deevinne & linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com, chara1019, xx__0_0__xx@twitter
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

No comments:

Post a Comment